Monday, May 23, 2016

Lets play a story Part 1



                  
        A white sheet of snow covers the ground, its a frosty winter afternoon but a drop of sweat runs down your forehead. You pace back and forth in the room.There is a party at your best friend Melissa's house.You know your parents are strict and wouldn't let you attend it but they won't be back in a few hours.The decision is a very hard one but you have to choose

                                   Go to the party
                                                     OR
                                        Stay at home

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing story,the ending was especially great.Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I love your blog! Romantic movies/Stories are my favorite! I nominated you blog for The Liebster award! I hope that's okay? Check out my blog post to see more details! Once again! Love your stories! :)

    ReplyDelete